Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I wanted to send a Merry Christmas to my honorary sisters tonight. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. We celebrate his coming and birth this season, oh how significant this was. Our Savior, our Lord, our Elder Brother came to earth to live among man. Can you imagine what it was like in our pre-mortal world at that time? I picture it as a time we all held our breath in anticipation as we watched in love and awe knowing this was the start of our opportunity for eternity. I wonder if we were all there, able to usher our Lord into the mortal world sending Him on with our gratitude.

I love you and appreciate your continued friendship. It is so strange how different our lives have become when at one point they were so in sync. But, we hold one true bond that allows us to remain close, our knowledge and testimonies of the Gospel. Thank you for your examples, thank you for your strength.

Merry Christmas,
Jamie

No comments: