Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Catching up!

Hi girls! I love this blog. It is so fun to see pictures and hear all of your news. I'm glad everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July. I have been playing hostess for the last few weeks for family and friends who have been out visiting. But I shipped the last of them off yesterday and I am looking forward to sleeping! Last weekend I was in NYC with Sarah, Emily and her friend. It was so much fun and we had a great time shopping and seeing shows. Chinatown is addicting. I wish I had more money that I could spend on knock off purses! I did get this really cute Dolce and Gabbana bag. I love it!





















The 4th of July was fantastic. Celebrating our freedoms and liberties in the Nation's capital was so fun! We had a picnic with friends and family and the fireworks were great . It has been a very fun summer so far here in DC. Hot, but fun! Why don't you all come and visit sometime!








Love you girls!

No comments: