Sunday, October 21, 2007






Hey Girls!!



I'm sorry it's been so long! Life has been really crazy lately. Well some of you may not know, but I helped a friend out recently. She was trying to get away from an abusive husband. He ended of kicking her out of their house and we were going to try to get her a place her in Denver, but decided that it was probably better for her if she was out of the state. So we got her some plane tickets and she was able to leave at the end of September. So she ended up staying with us for 3 weeks (those of you who've been to my place know my condo is a tight place for 4 more guests). Anyway so my life was consumed with their lives, but I think it was meant to happen. I was even able to talk about the church with her, she loves the proclamation to the family and they left with a Book of Mormon. So I know that she was able to see a little of what life should and could be like. But so far things are going well for them, so Matt and I both feel good about our decision, plus they're really cute!!!


I am currently in the market for a new job, my boss is totally unethical and he hasn't treated me fairly since I started. I think at times he thought I was a "yes sir" person, but I have really learned that it's ok to state your opinion, I always try to do it professionally but he always thinks I am trying to insult him. He's labeled me the "trouble maker" and says that I always hurt people's feelings. Plus I think the company is really trying to hide something, they're recording all our phone calls now, they read our emails and it's kind of freaking me out. They're looking for something and I don't really want to know or get mixed up in things. Matt is doing really well, he got an award at work for the Spanish translation he's doing for investigations. We think he'll be done with school at the end of Spring '09!! It seems so far away, more because Matt doesn't want to start trying to have kids until he's close to graduation.


We got our first snow fall!!!! It was about 5-6 inches but it's mostly melted now. It was crazy snow! But by the end of the week it will be back in the 70's again. We're all ready for snow this year, we have our snow board passes and we traded the yellow bug in for a jeep grand Cherokee, so bring on the snow!!! Wha-who. I hope everyone is doing well, I miss you guys a lot, lets think about a reunion next year!!! :)

No comments: