Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Red's Update

Girls, I love you all so much! This year has been flying by! I can't believe it is October already. Time for picking out pumpkins, the start to change, the weather is perfect for being outside. Oh, if I could be a season I would be autumn! It has been such a fun year out here in DC. Sarah and I went to Israel at the end of August and it was fascinating. A trip of a lifetime, although I hope I can go back some day.

I am going to Boston this weekend with some girlfriends to go "Leaf Peeping" as they call out here in the east. We are calling it the Fall Extravaganza! It doesn't get much better than seafood at Cape Cod, checking out the cranberry bogs and driving through the East to see the leaves. It should be good time. I love Boston.

We had a housewarming party last weekend and it was a huge success. The house looked great after hours of painting and hanging up pictures, etc. All of my roommates are fantastic and all pitched in to make it a really fun party.

November is going to be a fun month with visits from my mom, London and her mom. Sarah and I have been busy planning the itinerary. Be prepared for non stop fun! And then for Thanksgiving I am hoping to escape the cold and be somewhere tropical. I am thinking Cancun or Costa Rica. Any suggestions?

The love department is always a tricky one. No love right now, but I have gone out a few times with a guy in my ward. We have a good time together so we'll see where that goes :)

Sorry this update is kind of boring - I have another blog that I have been posting on pretty regularly so check that out as well (www.mightyredhead.blogspot.com) It is always so good to hear from you.

Love you all! RED

No comments: