Sunday, November 25, 2007

Elf Time!

A month til Christmas! And in the season of celebration, I wanted to get things started by doing and elfmorphis! Here's my link, I hope everyone trys it cuz it's really fun!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9587054801

Things are really good for us right now. I finally got a new job and I love it! It's a lot of work and responsibility but what's awesome is I make what I want out of it. I'm working for a property management company called Hines and I am managing a parking garage in Denver. My sister works for them in Dallas and she hooked me up!! Life is crazy busy right now but it's a good busy. I am not sure if I've told any of you or not, but my dad is getting re-married on December 15th! So I am going to go home for the weekend (Red I will have to call you to see if you're around, maybe we can meet for breakfast or something!). It's a little strange for me, I haven't meet his fiance who is only 27 (I know it's almost like I have a Jerry Springer going on). But truthfully she is really sweet and my dad loves her a lot and they seem to balance each other very well. I hope everyone is doing well, and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

- Nich

No comments: