Friday, November 16, 2007

Life is Busy

So I have been at my new job at the power company for over a month. I manage all our property in northern Utah. I get out of the office a lot, and when I work long days it's no big deal - because I finally have a job I love!!! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers in helping me to find this job.

I can't imagine life without Lucky - but I think I know a little of what single mothers feel like. Lucky is home alone all day and then I come home, walk her for 20 minutes (which really should be longer but usually never is since it is already dark and freezing by that time), eat dinner, and then get ready for bed. I am pretty sure she is bored of me all the time, but I know she loves me.

Lucky is a great dog and rarely gets into things she shouldn't, but every once in a while she gets into the bathroom trash cans and scatters it all over the upstairs (you can imagine what that would include with 3 females living in this house) yuck!! I found a mess scattered upstairs last week and she wouldn't come up because she knew she was in trouble. When she finally did come upstairs she cowered in the corner and looked at me like "Mom, I didn't mean to do it" with her sweet puppy dog eyes. She is so cute!

In the love arena, not much to report. I just don't seem to meet many guys who peak my interest. There is one, Matt, but I just don't know what his deal is. I think he is another guy who doesn't really know how to date, so I guess I am going to have to teach him how or just get over him. We'll see!

No comments: