Sunday, November 9, 2008

Adventures in Europe!

I know that it has been 4 months since our trip, but I wanted to post some pics of when Holly and I went to Italy and then Greece. We had a fantastic time (to say the least) and I wish all you could've been there! We saw a lot of ancient ruins most of which I was amazed by and I was surprised at how much I remembered or recalled from college.

This place was one I have no idea what it was about... I think it had to do with the Minoans??
Holly and I using the john the ancient way in Ephesus Turkey...


Our last night on the cruise all dressed up...

Holly in the Grotto...


Holly the beautiful in Pompeii...

Walking the streets of Pompeii...

Olympia Greece...

The Colosseum, Rome Italy...


We we also able to find the best "good game" picture for your viewing pleasure...


GOOD TIMES!!!

No comments: