Friday, August 3, 2007

hi girls!

I tried posting something last week and it wouldn't show up. I was so frustrated so I have been anti blogging lately. So let's play catch up..... I bought a plane ticket to Israel and I am leaving on Aug 25. Sarah and I are going for about 10 days and staying with my friend Kyler, who is working in Jerusalem. The plan is to see Jerusalem, Galilee, Tel Aviv, the Dead Sea, Petra and Eliat...... and whatever else is there. I can't wait!

Sarah and I and our friend Chelsea just moved into a new place. It is the cutest townhouse ever and we are excited to decorate and make it our own. We are having another round of visitors in August so we are trying to get everything set up. I love having so many friends and family come out this way! It has been fun and I love the new projects that are coming up, but my Harry Potter reading has seriously taken a hit. I think the worst is over though and I am back to reading and immersing myself in the magical world of witches and wizards!

My book list for the summer is ever growing and I need to find more time to read. Next up is The Lemon Tree, about a Jew and an Arab in Jerusalem. Then onto Kite Runner, Shopaholic and Sister, Eclipse (my teen fiction indulgence about a girl who falls in love with a vampire - silly, I know!) and the list goes on and on. Good news is there is a brand new library down the street from my new house that I plan to use and abuse for free reads!

I am going on a date with Matt Damon tonight. Well, really I'm just going to see Bourne Ultimatum but I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!

Hope you girls are well. Love you!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Don't forget about Harry! It was a great book, you won't be disapointed! :) Have a great time on your trip!
Jamie